Search This Blog

Year-end statement, difficult year

From Executive Office to employees

As we reach the end of the year, I want to give my personal thanks to all of our family here at Consolidated Intergalactic.
We are all aware that this has been a difficult year, mostly because of events that were completely out of our control: adverse weather in the South Pacific, labor difficulties at our independent suppliers, and a soft economy in our primary markets here in the United States and in Guatemala.
I have never, though, felt that the company has been let down by our dedicated workers. And I am convinced that next year will bring greatly improved financial results; our orders in the past month are indicating a strong first quarter.
Finally, I want to wish each of you and your family and friends a healthy and happy new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive